Think creatively. Help Montana celebrate!
Montana Open Land Month welcomes all forms of celebration: small gatherings, music festivals, outings, barbecues, plein air workshops, special events, social media or blog posts, art shows – you name it! There are infinite ways to celebrate our open land heritage and outdoor lifestyle. We encourage organizations, businesses, outdoor groups, camps, chambers of commerce, economic sectors, public agencies, local governments and others from across Montana to celebrate Open Land Month. To discuss an idea, contact us. Montana Open Land Month event best practices:
- Actively celebrate the value and importance of open land.
- Give a shout-out to open land and Montana Open Land Month during spoken programming.
- Share information about Montana Open Land Month in written materials.
- Link to Montana Open Land Month website in online communications.
- Have fun!
When possible, we encourage our partners and events to:
- Bring together people of different backgrounds and ages.
- Share photos, blogs and posts using the hashtag #openlandmt.
- Raise funds for open land conservation.