WELCOME and THANK YOU for joining Montana’s month-long celebration of open land!
Montana Open Land Month partners are an amazing, diverse group of individuals, businesses, organizations, agencies and groups. All understand what open land means for our Montana way of life and economy – our agricultural heritage, vast outdoor recreational opportunities, clean water, diverse wildlife habitat, scenic splendor, tremendous economic benefits, a vibrant tourism industry, freedom to roam and so much more!
We hope you have fun honoring Montana’s open land, and all it means to Montana. Below are resources to help you promote your event and Montana Open Land Month.
We will continue to add new resources as July draws near. Please check back!
- LOGO: for use on your promotional materials, hard-copy and online. Right click on a logo to download:
- PARTNER GUIDE: includes (a) quick outline of what all partners, sponsors, event coordinators can do to help celebrate; and (b) sample messages for print, spoken, and short-format communication. LINK TO PARTNER GUIDE.
- HANDOUT “Good Night Big Sky”: the high-resolution, printable version can be downloaded here: google doc link. (If you have trouble, contact Kate.)
- Montana State Library READING LIST: can be downloaded here: OPEN LAND BOOK LIST.
- SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES: outlines sponsor benefits and opportunities. LINK TO SPONSOR INFO.
- WRITING: news articles, opinion pieces and creative writing inspired by Open Land Month here: SHARE THE BIG SKY: VOICES.
- VIDEO: available on our official YouTube channel. If you would like the original file, please contact us.
- ART: view our growing “virtual art gallery” at SHARE THE BIG SKY: ART.
- INTRODUCTION to MONTANA OPEN LAND MONTH: the original 2015 letter, explaining how Montana Open Land Month came to be. LINK TO INTRO.